Orchid Cruise Halong Bay
Orchid Cruise is the only Halong Bay luxury cruise you can relax in a giant jacuzzi cruising through King Kong Island on a new 5-star boat, without a tourist in sight.
With a modern boat and luxury cabins, exclusive permission to explore beautiful, unspoiled and tourist-free Lan Ha Bay—short 2-hour transit from Hanoi, instead of 4-hours like other cruises—Orchid Cruise Halong is arguably the best luxury Halong Bay cruise.
Orchid Cruise Cabins
Orchid Cruise suites were designed to be the most luxurious cabins in Halong. Cabins are more spacious than most hotel rooms, spanning 36-to-72 square metres and king-size beds.
Cabins include private balconies so you can enjoy your morning coffee looking over Halong Bay. Floor-to-ceiling glass walls with clear views of Halong Bay’s stunning blue oceans, and black-out curtains for patrons who want to get some shut-eye, or practice their bedroom yoga in privacy.
Orchid Cruise Halong’s cabins have contemporary and comfortable interior design with marble flooring, modern furniture, air-conditioning, and LCD screens. Decor includes finishing touches you won’t find on other cruises. Including modern art, fresh flowers, spacious and modern bathrooms.
Rooms are super comfortable with extra large king-size beds. Comfy sofas with extra cushions to catch up on reading or capture the perfect Instagram moment, while casually cruising past Halong’s iconic islands.
Orchid Cruise Facilities
The Orchid Cruise boat boasts stunning facilities such as a giant jacuzzi, full-service restaurant, bar, sundeck, 24-hour reception. And a fully staffed spa and rejuvenation center, so you can enjoy a relaxing massage, spa treatment or body scrub during your trip.
Orchid Cruise in Halong Bay is the only boat with a gym and fitness center. Including weights and cardio equipment, you can stay fit and work up a sweat while looking over Halong Bay.
Orchid Cruise Itinerary
- 9.10am – Get picked up by Orchid’s VIP limousine van in Hanoi’s old quarter and enjoy a scenic trip to Halong Bay. Await departure with complimentary Vietnamese tea at Orchid Cruise lounge.
- 12.30pm – Board the luxurious Orchid Cruise boat, and meet the friendly team. Enjoy a free welcome drink. Cruise Halong Bay’s beautiful oceans, passing by a famous lighthouse built by the French colony over 100-years ago.
- 2.15pm – Explore famous underground Trung Trang cave on Cat Ba Island. Spanning over 300 metres, stalactites and unique cave formations formed slowly over 2,000 years is a once-in-a-lifetime experience.
- 5pm – Swim Halong Bay’s pristine waters in unspoiled Lan Ha Bay. Followed by a free cooking class in traditional Vietnamese cuisine. Enjoy sunset over Halong Bay’s stunning ocean. Happy hour drinks and massage services available.
- 7.30pm – Deluxe set menu dinner served over candlelight, prepared by world-class chefs. Afterwards, enjoy optional activities, a few drinks at the cocktail lounge, try squid fishing, a movie in the restaurant, or enjoy private time in your cabin.
- 6.15am – Early birds enjoy a free Tai Chi session on the sundeck, witness sunrise over Halong Bay. Followed by a buffet breakfast.
- 8.30am – Offboard journey to Viet Hai Village. Bicycle through rain forests, rice fields and a traditional village. See the daily life of Viet Hai locals, visiting a traditional house built from straw and bamboo.
- 1.30pm – After lunch, visit Bai Trai Dao Beach, private and pristine Lan Ha Bay. Enjoy kayaking or swimming, or work on your tan relaxing on the pure white sands.
- 3pm – Enjoy a traditional Vietnamese cooking class onboard the Orchid Cruise boat. Witness Halong Bay’s stunning sunset.
- 7.30pm – Deluxe dinner is served onboard over candlelight. Enjoy authentic Vietnamese cuisine served by top-rated chefs.
- 9.30pm – Enjoy some down-time with optional activities such as happy hour cocktails, fishing, watching a movie or getting a massage.
- 6.15am – Rise early and see Halong Bay’s stunning sunrise, enjoy an optional Tai Chi session on the sundeck, followed by breakfast. Cruise along Halong Bay’s famous waters and islands.
- 7.45am – Enjoy kayaking Lan Ha Bay’s beautiful water for over 90-minutes, followed by a complimentary brunch on-board.
- 10.30am – After brunch, enjoy a traditional tea ceremony and a chance to meet-and-greet the friendly Orchid cruise team, head back to the ferry at Ha Long city.
- 11.35am – Back to Hanoi in Orchid’s comfortable limousine Van, arriving at your drop-off point in Hanoi’s Old Quarter around 2pm.
- 9.10am – Get picked up in Hanoi’s old quarter by Orchid Cruises’ luxury air conditioned limousine van. Enjoy the scenic trip to Halong city and await departure at the private Orchid Cruise lounge.
- 12.30pm – Enjoy a complimentary welcome drink while boarding and checking in. Cruise Halong Bay’s beautiful oceans, passing by iconic French lighthouse built over 100-years ago, surrounded by Halong Bay’s famous islands. Enjoy an international buffet lunch prepared by world-class chefs.
- 2.15pm – Stop by Cat Ba Island and enjoy an off-board adventure exploring Trung Trang cave. Trung Trang cave is uniquely carved by rock formations over 2000 years. Explore once-in-a-lifetime sight of an underground cave, with stalactites with pure dripping water for over 300 metres.
- 5pm – Swim Halong Bay’s famous blue oceans. Cool off enjoying the sunset. Board the ship again and experience free traditional Vietnamese cooking class. Both happy hour cocktails and massage service available.
- 7.30pm – World-class deluxe set menu dinner served over candlelight, with authentic Vietnamese dishes. Afterwards, enjoy your evening with a few drinks by the bar, try squid fishing, watch a movie in the restaurant or enjoy some private time in your cabin.
- 6.15am – Earlier risers can enjoy a free Tai Chi session on the sundeck, followed by breakfast while cruising Halong Bay’s beautiful oceans.
- 7.45am – Enjoy over 90-minutes of free kayaking, taking in beautiful Lan Ha Bay. Enjoy a complimentary brunch followed by a traditional tea ceremony. And a chance to meet-and-greet the friendly crew team.
- 11.35m – Disembark at the ferry and relax in Orchid’s comfortable air conditioned limousine van. Arrive at your drop-off point in Hanoi’s old quarter around 2pm.
Orchid Cruise Cabins
With a private balcony and private bathroom, the hand-built suite is perfect for 2 adults. Or 2 adults and 1 guest. Features floor to ceiling glass windows with impressive views of Halong Bay. Marble floored bathrooms and bathtub which doubles as a jacuzzi. And a LED TV, air conditioner, and modern designer decor sure to impress discerning guests.
The family suit is perfect for families, with a roomy 72 square metres, and enough room for up to 6 total guests. Includes a. private bathroom and private balcony. Features full-sized large glass windows with uninterrupted views of Halong Bay. Spacious bathroom is marble floored, with a bathtub doubling as a jacuzzi. Includes modern features such as HD LED TV, air conditioning and a modern design sure to impress all guests.
The premium suite cabin is spacious, spanning 36 square metres, perfect for 2 adults, or 2 adults and 1 guest. Includes a private bathroom and private balcony. Premium suites are located on the second floor for stunning views of Halong Bay. Marble floored bathroom equipped with a shower, and bathtub with jacuzzi function. Includes HD LED TV, air conditioning and an impressive modern interior design. This cabin is perfect for couples or small families.
The Family Premium Cabin with Balcony is a roomy 72 square metres. Available with one double bed or two twin beds, each with an additional pull out bed. Perfect for families, with room for 4 adults and 2 children with the additional bed. Features a private balcony and private bathroom, and floor to ceiling glass windows with stunning views of Halong Bay. Bathroom is marble floored, with a shower, bathtub and jacuzzi. Includes modern comforts such as air con, HD LED TV, and mini bar.
The Orchid Exclusive Suite with Private Terrace are the most luxurious on board. Suitable for 2 adults and 1 guest. Features extra large windows with impressive, panoramic views of Halong Bay. Extra large balcony with private sun lounges. Other premium features include a private bar, jacuzzi, marble floored bathrooms, HD LED TVs, air conditioning and more. These extra large cabins boast the best views of Halong Bay and sure to impress. Only 2 cabins available.